"• Has experience on AWS, especially in: Understanding and Managing aws resource permissions, Ability to create data pipelines, S3, Lambda, EC2, RDS, Glue, Athena, RedShift and SageMaker
• Has experience on Hadoop, especially in:
the Spark and Python
• Experience with structured and non-structure data modeling
• Linux and shell scripting experience
• Passionate about agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and experimentation
• Possesses education in related fields (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematical Engineering, Information Systems), or an equivalent working experience
• Has experience working with standard database reporting and query tools and knowledge of writing queries with SQL as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
• Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
• Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
• Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
• Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
• Fluency in English
• Leading the technical team, directing the activities and helping the team in the distribution of demands;
• Have an end-to-end view of the solution and help the team so that all parts of the solution are connected;
• Support the DASO leadership and the Engineering team with technical knowledge (Hadoop, AWS, and other technologies already described in the Data Engineer job description);
• Have good communication with technical and non-technical teams;
• Have experience with development estimates;
• Be creative and innovative;
• Knowing how to delegate and give feedback;
• Not just being an observer and participating in the development of solutions when necessary;
• Have the ability to propose solutions;
• Previous participation with agile/SCRUM projects;
• Know how to deal with the team and with the leadership.
• Ability to learn fast and self-management.
• Interest in learning new technologies.
• Willingness to develop solution if necessary."
"• Fluency in Spanish
• Experience with ETL PowerCenter, Oracle DB and Alteryx tools is a plus
• Experience with visualization tools like QuickSight and Tableau is a plus
• API experience, Pharma Market audit (NDDD, MDTR, FMB, HMP), BI developments based on CRM and SAP systems.
• Ability to review code written by other programmers
• Independent in requirement gathering
• Good understanding of relational databases
• Analytical, logical problem resolution skills
• Interacts well with other technical team leaders such as architects, testing, analysts, and release managers as a lead member of the development team in order to accomplish the business goal
• Good written and oral communication skills"
"• Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures such as databases and large-scale processing systems
• Ensure architecture will support the requirements of the business, considering fast-growing data within the business
• Run data migrations across different databases and different servers, for example, data migration from SQL servers to MySQL
• Develop scalable data set processes for data modeling, mining, and production
• Employ a variety of languages and tools (e.g. scripting languages like Python) to marry systems together
• Recommend ways of improving data reliability, efficiency, and quality
• Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems"
Número de vagas: 3
Tipo de contrato e Jornada: Efetivo – CLT - Período Integral
Área Profissional: Consultor em Informática, TI, Telecomunicações - TI
- Escolaridade Mínima: Ensino Superior
- Experiência desejada: Entre 3 e 5 anos
- Inglês (Avançado)