LigaJobs is working exclusively for one of the most important construction companies in IRELAND in the search for 5 Site Engineers
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Setting out of the project with emphasis on the co-ordination of architectural and engineering information, in conjunction with the Senior Site Engineer.
• Detailed co-ordination of projects of:
- Structural elements (structural steel and / or pre-cast concrete elements, reinforcing bar bending, etc.)
- Envelope packages (curtain-walling, cladding and roofing, etc.)
- Utilities and services from and between the mechanical and electrical engineers and the various utility providers.
• Coordinating of shop drawings between the sub-contractors, the design team and other relevant sub-contractors.
• Preparing and maintaining the schedule of information requirements.
• Coordinating and managing of the technical submittal process for all elements / components required to construct the project.
• Preparing and monitoring a procurement tracking schedule based on approved technical submittals and approval of costs.
• Ensuring the timeous distribution of drawings and information to sub-contractors.
• Assuming the role of Project Information Manager when the project is being designed under BIM protocols.
• Collating the documentation to fulfil LEED / BREEAM´s criteria and monitoring the LEED / BREEAM tracking documents to ensure compliance with the targets.
• Full availability to work in Ireland for a minimum of 2 years
• Complete third level degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture
• Previous experience in a similar role in major building sector projects such as Commercial, Education and Healthcare
• Experience in large scale and complex projects
• Experience in post-construction and ongoing works
• Advanced English (mandatory)
• Excellent IT skills – knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Navis works, Microsoft
• Brazilians with European nationality is welcome
• Ireland - most likely to be Dublin. It can change depending on the projects´ necessity
It´s a construction site based position
Benefits and compensations
• Salary in Euros according to the level of experience and internal policies
• Relocation Allowance (a once off payment to assist with the move)
• Administrative and financial support for the work visa process
• Company Vehicle or Travel Allowance
• Company Laptop
• Company phone
• Pension (Retirement fund)
• Life insurance
• Income Protection (Loss of earnings protection if sick)
• Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
• Access to Lifestyle Benefits (such as, Bike to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Sports & Social Club)
Número de vagas: 3
Tipo de contrato e Jornada: Outros - Período Integral
Área Profissional: Coordenador em Construção, Manutenção - Construção Civil
- Escolaridade Mínima: Ensino Superior
- Experiência desejada: Entre 3 e 5 anos
- Arquitetura e urbanismo; Ensino Superior, Engenharia civil; Ensino Superior
- Inglês (Avançado)
- Disponibilidade para mudar de residência